Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 31, 2017

It's Back! Multi-Retailer $5 MAC Littles Sale (Recommendations)


I didn't think they'd do this again so soon since the last time, but the MAC Littles $5 deal is back! Here's a breakdown for each retailer:

NOTE: this is a 5-day-sale for all of the retailers below. Valid now through 6/4. 

MACY'S
  • The MAC Littles Lipglasses, Pigments and Zoom Lash Mascaras are on sale for $5 each (reg $10) on the Macy's Sale Page here
  • Free shipping on all beauty purchases.
  • Be sure to check out the rest of the items on the sale page right now. There are some new Origins products listed, and right now when you spend $45 on Origins you'll receive a FREE Dr. Weil Mega-Bright Duo. Spend $65 on Origins and you'll also receive a FREE Tote Bag.

NORDSTROM


MAC COSMETICS

  • The MAC Littles Lipglasses, Pigments and Zoom Lash Mascaras are on sale for $5 each (reg $10) on the MAC website here with code LITTLE at checkout. 
  • IMPORTANT: free shipping on all orders does not apply during this promo. You must spend at least $50 to get free shipping during this promo.
  • Free samples with all orders (quantity depends on your MAC Select level).

RECOMMENDATIONS
  • If you're new to MAC or don't have a lot of experience with the MAC Littles, I cannot recommend enough the Blue Brown Pigment (available at Macy's here with free shipping). Tons of swatches on Pinterest here. It's my favorite MAC Pigment. I also really love Rose and Tan (also available through the link above at Macy's). You can view swatches of both shades here. I have never finished a full-size MAC Pigment jar and I have never even finished a MAC Little Pigment since you only need a tiny bit per application. They are most definitely worth $5!
  • I haven't tried the Zoom Lash Mascara (I'm partial to Extended Play Gigablack when it comes to MAC mascaras). But if you have, please chime in below with your thoughts! I have owned many Lipglasses over the years but I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with them. I love the vanilla scent/flavor, but I don't like sticky lipglosses and Lipglasses are quite sticky/tacky. However, their stickiness makes them last a really long time, and they're quite shiny as well (the shine lasts a long time as well). So if you're looking for a long-wearing, shiny lipgloss, these will not let you down in that respect. I don't own any of the shades that are being offering in this promo, but I'm drawn to Raring To Go (swatches here). 

Do you have any personal recs? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Is this sale online only? Or is it in stores, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pigments are $5 at Nordstrom (in a physical store). I bought the blue brown today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you use that pigment? Is it like eyeshadow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is in-store as well. I picked up tan pigment since it was sold out online.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig