Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 26, 2011

A closer look at the new Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes

I want to thank everyone who has taken time to send pics and info my way regarding all of the new products now hitting our local drugstores, and I want to apologize if I have not gotten back to you. I usually don't post display pics of things I have already covered on this blog, but even though I already went over these blushes here,  I just HAD to share with you a few of the photos I've received over the past few weeks. I've been hearing very good things about these blushes so far, and the color selection looks fabulous.

First up, a huge thanks to reader Jocelyn for this sighting at her local CVS:

image credit: Jocelyn for Nouveau Cheap



I've been told that the consistency of these blushes is truly bouncy, and that they kind of feel like Play Dough. I just cannot WAIT to get my hands on one!

Next, some pics from long-time reader Heather, who also spotted these at CVS:

image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap

Top Row: Rose Petal, Peach Satin, Candy Coral
Bottom Row: Coffee Cake, Hot Tamale

image credit: Heather for Nouveau Cheap

Top Row: Fresh Pink, Pink Frosting
Bottom Row: Pink Plum, Orchid Hush, Plum Wine

Thanks so much, Jocelyn and Heather, for the great pics!

Have you spotted these new blushes in your area yet? If so, have you purchased any of them? I would love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. I got the Candy Coral one, and I like it a lot! It IS a little hard to apply, but other than that, they're great, because they blend well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these colors are sooooo pretty !!! ahh my wallet !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool concept for a blush. I wonder if it's going to be similar to ELF cream blushes that feels spongy.

    Happy Holidays G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors look gorgeous! Better than those magic souffle blushes that L'Oreal came out with. Cannot wait to try them! Thank you for posting and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw them at Target today and almost bought some! Don't wear blush really, but I may have to start haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. kind of amusing there's on called pink frosting, because that'st he one i bought from maybelline dream mouse when it was all clearenced at my local meijer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry if my question has already been covered, but are these blushes limited edition or should they be around awhile?

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Pink Frosting and Coffee Cake! They're difficult to describe, but they're not spongy like the elf cream blushes. They are just...bouncy! I really do like them and I'm sure I will eventually have them in every color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks cute. I'll have to skip though (I'm not big on blush). Also just wanted to let you know it looked like Almay had some new primer & foundation out (saw it at Walgreens). There were too many people other wise I would've taken a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these might be replacing the Dream Mousse Blushes. All of the remaining Dream Moussse blushes were on clearance at my CVS, probably to make room for these. Maybelline seems to be gradually phasing out that line, which sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw these yesterday and I almost purchased one but the selection was slim at the CVS I went to and the colors I wanted to try was sold out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I purchased Rose Petal (one of the lighter shades) last week. I havent had the heart to use it yet tho!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors are amazing!!!! Cant wait to see these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bye bye dream mousse! I Had one dream mousse, but wasn't impressed enough to buy another. Hopefully these are better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, such pretty colors! I will definitely be trying these out when I can find them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have my eye on candy coral, it looks so pretty, cannot wait to get my hands on them

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just posted a video and a blog post on 2 of the colors, going to do makeup looks using them to, I feel in love with these blush they are not anything I seen before Avon had come out with something close similar back in 2007 but since discontinues and man this was a great replacement with a punch, they go on so smooth silky you cant put too much on and look like a clown with these.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gimmicky product, this means that G will try it! lol I'll wait for your review and swatches before I buy, but don't they just look adorable!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey G! I was able to pick up two of these blushes and have been using them with a few looks lately. Hoping to post a review on my blog soon as well as give you my two cents here on your blog. Can't wait to share! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bought one at Target and HATE it - application, color payoff are terrible. Dream Mousse was waaaaay better. I'm ready to toss it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Been using these and man people are asking me why I was so radiant and glowing so thats speaks there on these

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't remember the name of this product but it is by Maybelline and looks exactly the same packaging as shown above. I don't know if they made another one like this before and ended up at dollar tree, because anything that is out of style or reason ends up there. I will also be purchasing this as well and see the difference. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig